Clients come in all shapes and sizes, some are more needy than others. But how can you tell if your client is becoming a little too clingy? Here are 8 tell tale signs:
- He texts, emails or calls without wanting to make a booking, but just to chat.
- He sends an endless amount of text messages, most ending with this face.
- He drops hints that he’s single, can’t find a girlfriend and that you are his ideal woman.
- When he takes you out for dinner dates, he introduces you to the waiter as his fiance.
- He wants to introduce you to his friends or family or both.
- He sends you lengthy messages, describing in great detail how much he adores you.
- If you don’t reply to his messages or phone calls, he doesn’t get the hint and continues to call and message you regardless.
- You tell him you don’t want to see him anymore and he still won’t leave you alone.
If you can say yes to any of these things, you need to block him immediately! He’s not going to give up, so be tough and get rid of him before he gets worse. Continuing to talk to him in any shape or form will only encourage him, so don’t feel bad. Trust me, I know from experience!